A composer par excellence, he has written several compositions for dancers, musicians and even movies.More than 15 audio tapes, CDs and discs of his compositions made with such stalwarts as Dr. Balamurali Krishna, Sangita Kalanidhi Sri Nedunuri Krishna Murthy, and other veteran musicians are a testimony tothe melody and literary value of his lyrics.
Some of the dance dramas composed by him which are extremely well received and performed by Bharata Natyam and Kuchipudi artistes all over the world are:
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram in Sanskrit choreographed by Kishore.
- Om Shanti in Sanskrit choreographed by Kishore & performed by Sujatha Vinjamuri in the US
- Agni Sambhuta performed by Shri Dhananjayan and his disciple Anitha
- Grahaanugraha in Sanskrit performed by Vasantha Vaikunth in UAE & US
- Guru Stuti in Sanskrit performed by Anuradha Nehru in the US
- Pitrarchana in Sanskrit choreographed by Kishore & performed by Uma Muralikrishna
- Gajamukha in Sanskrit performed by Jayanthi Raman in the US and world over.
- Stree in Sanskrit performed by Vyjayanthi Kashi
- Kundalini in Sanskrit choreographed by Kishore & performed by Sujatha Vinjamuri in the US.
- Bhagmati in Sanskrit , Urdu and Telugu for Anuradha Nehru in the US
- Vedas in Sanskrit for Sujata Vinjamuri in the US
- Dattatreya in Sanskrit for Satya Pradeep in New York
- Nataraja in Sanskritfor Sujata Vinjamuri
- UDDhav Gita for Bala Devi Chandra Sekhar
- Chakreswarifor the film star Hema Malini
- NAVA GRAHA for Sujata Vinjamuri and
- Visvam for Bala Devi Chandra Sekhar
He wrote the script for the world’s first animated Ramayana CD, which received encomiums from scholars and connoisseurs.